Create Account or Sign In
To help keep your account safe, here are some tips to consider when choosing a password:
- Use a unique password for each account
- Using a different password for each account prevents someone who has figured out one site's password from gaining access to others.
- Avoid personal information and common words
- Create a password that isn't tied to personal information or common words by using a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols. You also can use long strings of random words for something more memorable.
- Consider using a password manager
- There are a number of apps (paid and open-source) available to make creating, storing, and using secure passwords easier. Choosing the right password manager takes some work, but the benefits may be worthwhile. Learn more about password managers at Wikipedia.