GroupGolfer Support Center
Given the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, our customer support personnel are experiencing higher-than-usual ticket volumes. Please, be patient as we work through, and we will get to you as quickly as possible.
Please visit our Coronavirus FAQ for information and updates. You may find your questions, including extensions of voucher expiration dates, addressed there.
Thank you!The GroupGolfer Support Team
We're here to help. Below, you'll find answers to the most frequently asked help topics. There's a good chance you'll find the answer you need, but if not, get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help.
- How do I print my voucher?
- Sign in and click "Print My Vouchers" from the menu, then click "Print" for the voucher you desire. At that point you'll see the voucher on the screen and all you have to do is click the "Print Voucher" button below.
- I accidentally marked my voucher as used, where is it?
- Don't worry – your vouchers aren't missing. Mostly likely, they've simply been moved to another spot in your account. You can find them here This functionality is designed to help you manage your vouchers by separating them from your Available / Unused vouchers.
- When will I receive my GroupGolfer voucher?
- When a successful deal's countdown has ended and your credit card has been charged, your vouchers will be released into your GroupGolfer account. After they are available, you may access your vouchers by signing in to your account.
- What happens if my voucher expires?
- When a voucher expires, it does lose its promotional value; however, all expired vouchers are worth the amount paid towards the good or service purchased. For example, if you purchased a voucher redeemable for 18 Holes with Cart and a Small Bucket of Range Balls for $25, your expired voucher is worth $25 towards the value as listed on the offer. You would only be required to pay the difference.
- I missed the deal, can I still buy it?
- Unfortunately you cannot so make sure you are signed up for our daily emails so you never miss another great offer.
- Do I have to use all my vouchers at once?
- When you purchase multiple vouchers, they will all be issued individually, allowing them to be used on different occasions or all at once.
- How can I tell which vouchers I used?
- The golf course has a list of all the vouchers and marks them off as soon as you use them. If you call the golf course they will be able to tell you which vouchers have been redeemed.
- Can I give my voucher to somebody else?
- Yes, they are fully transferable, unless otherwise noted, so you can give them as gifts.
- How do I unsubsribe to your email listing?
- If you would like to unsubscribe to our emails at any time, simply click “SafeUnsubscribe” at the bottom of one of our daily deal emails.
If your question isn't answered above, you also can check out the full list of FAQs.
Problem still not resolved? Get in touch with GroupGolfer Support now.
94 Macomb Place
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
- Call Us:
- P: (888) 889-8505
- Business Hours:
- Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM EST
- Email Us:
- General Questions:
- Get Featured:
- Media Inquiries:
- Job Opportunities:
If you are new here, or simply have a general question, please see the full FAQ here…